Wednesday 18 April 2018

Vaseline Light Hydrating Jelly Review!!!


It's been a while i have posted any product review.Actually i was busy in my exams and i had no time to work for new posts.Finally i am free now and back with another review for you.Today i am going to review the most famous brand Vaseline light hydrating jelly.So let's see what i have to say about...

About Packaging:

This jelly comes in a thick plastic white color jar with a blue color lid.Almost all of the jelly products have this type of packaging and it is just simple and looks super cute.You have good amount of product in a big jar and it is travel friendly as well.The packaging looks save and not breakable.
My Thoughts:
I have super oily skin and this type of product does not suit on my skin.However i used this product just to remove my makeup.I don't have a specific makeup remover and i was having this one and one day i thought to try this one to remove my makeup with a cotton pad.I was just wondering that it perfectly works well and remove the makeup in seconds.It has some thick texture so you just need a tiny amount of product to apply and the magic happens.It is also good for dry skin as i mentioned that it is super Greecy so it gently hydrates the skin and remove dryness.You can use it on your face,hands feet and lips as well.I am just loving how it works and if you have dry skin this then product is just a must have for you.
Price & Availability: I got mine from Saudi Arabia but it is also available in Pakistan and you can buy it from any drug store in Pakistan.

My Ratings: 4.5/5

Did you ever use this product???Do share your thoughts in the comment box.Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC. Much Love Shaheen

1 comment:

  1. I love Vaseline! I have dry skin so it works well for me!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete