Friday 20 January 2017

LUDANMEI Cosmetics Highlight/Eyeshadow Review

Highlighting technique is very famous these days and it is an important step of a good makeup look.There are so many branded and unbranded highlighters are available there in market.I found this ludanmei cosmetics highlighter in drug store and love how it works.Today i am going to share my experience of using this product so let's start with the review...

Packaging:
The product comes with a plastic plane round pan with transparent lid.The packaging is travel friendly and gives an ease to use the product.
My Thoughts:
I am a big fan of highlighters and i love to use them for every makeup look.It is a multicolor highlighter which could be use as a blush,to highlight and as a eyeshadow as mention on the pan.I mostly used it as a blush or a highlighter.The texture of this product is so smooth and easy to blend.I must say it gives you full coverage and shine like a high end highlighter can give.It has 3 colors which are pink,gold and silver.You can use the single one by hitting the brush to the specific area or you can use all the three colors at once to give a multi effect.I bought it from a local store and i hope it will be easily available at your stores.If you want beauty in budget then this product is highly recommended.

Price & Availability:I got mine from a local store at the price of round about 200rs.

My Ratings:4.5/5

What do you think about this product???Let me know in the comments section.Love

3 comments:

  1. Sure i will get it.plz lemm knw the shade number showin in the pic or recommend its shade numbr
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment dear.It is just a random pick you can try similar highlighters like this as many of them are easily available in the market.

      Delete
  2. Can u please Share the Back no This shade Is Looking awesome plz Share the back of plastic pan

    ReplyDelete